Here is way to hardreset Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
1) At the very beginning hold down the Power key to switch off the device.
2) Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
3) As soon as the Mi Logo appears on your screen release you can release both keys.
4) In this step select English using Volume keys to browse and Power rocker to select.
5)Then select “Wipe Reset” by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
6) Select “Wipe All Data“. Use Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to select.
7) Confirm the whole process by selecting “Yes“.
Well done! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Please follow and like us: