- Android Samsung phones battery should charge more than 50%
- Backup your phones data in Computer or Memory Card
- Install Samsung USB Driver on your Windows P
- Enable USB Debugging Mode OEM Unlock in Developers options.
- Extract Samsung Rooted Firmware in any folder, You will get *.TAR.MD5 file.
- Run Odin3.exe applications as administrator.
- Be sure that only Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options are Ticked.
- Click on AP button and navigate to select the extracted *.tar.md5 file.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy phone, & wait for 10 seconds.
- Now goto Download Mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power buttons simultaneously .
- Connect phone to computer using the USB cable.
- Odin3 will detects the COM port number of your connected phone.
- Now Click on Start button to start Rooted firmware installation.
- Wait until Odin3 restarts your phone.
- After you see green PASS word in Odin3 flasher, Now You can disconnect phone.
Congratulations, You have successfully rooted your Samsung Mobile.
Check in Menu Now you have SuperSU app installed in your phone.
- Check firmware version for your phone. else it may brick your device
- Root on your own Risk.
- If your phone stucked at Bootloop, Then reflash it with Your phones Stock Firmware.