Here is Detailed Guide to Root Your Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F/H
Samsung Galaxy S5
Samsung USB Drivers [Download Link]
CF Auto Root File Download According to your model no. [Download Link]
Battery minimum 50% charged
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy S5
1. Download and Install Samsung USB Drivers.
2. Download and Extract CF Auto Root File in any folder of your PC
3. In Extracted Folder Launch Odin.exe with Rus as Administrator
4. In Odin Click on AP button and Select Root File in Extracted Folder as seen below.
5. Turn Off your Galaxy S5 and Boot into Download Mode By Pressing Volume down + Power, and Home buttons simultaneously until it go on “warning!!” written screen then press Volume Up Button.
6. Connect Device to PC using USB Cable, After Connecting See for ID:COM option to detect your device and press Start button.
7. Wait for process to complete until Green Pass Written Appears.
8. Device will restart and completes rooting process.
Yup You Just Rooted Your Samsung Galaxy S5 Successfully.