Galaxy S7 Edge is one of the Ultimate Mobiles of Samsung.
- It comes with
the Lollipop Version.
- If You can’t Update 6.0.1 Automatically You can Do
it By Manually.
- If you feel the Mobile is Junked with Unwanted Mobile
- You can recover it By rooting.When rooting you can
change your ROM.But normally You can delete some company applications
and free your mobile memory and also you can increase your Phone
memory.You can Easily root your mobile with computer.
- You can Free Your
Mobile From lots of unwanted applications.
Before Procedure Be sure:
- You have Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge US Cellular SM-G935R4 running on 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
- Check Your Device Mobile No.
- Backup Your Device
- Battery is minimum 50 -60%
- Samsung Latest Drivers is Installed if not ( Download From Here)
Root Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge US Cellular SM-G935R4 6.0.1 Marshmallow
1.)Install TWRP Recovery in the Device.
- Download Samsung USB driver.
- Download Odin.
- Download TWRP Recovery For Install TWRP Recovery In Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge US Cellular SM-G935R4 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
- Install the Samsung USB Driver in your PC.
- Extract the Odin Files in your PC.
Copy the TWRP Recovery files in your PC.
- Switch off your Mobile.Enter into Download mode->Volume Down+Home+Power Buttons.
- After entering into Download Mode it will say Warning Press Volume Up button to continue.
- Connect Your Mobile With PC via USB Cable.
- Launch Odin Application.It Will Show the message added.If you did not get this message Repeat the above steps.
- After Getting Added Message Select PDA Button then Browse for the TWRP Recovery file Select it.Tick the Auto reboot.
- You can
check the TWRP Recovery is Correctly installed or not by Entering into
Recovery Mode->Switch off your Mobile->Volume Up+Home+Power
- Download SuperSu.Zip and Copy it into your Internal Memory.
- Switch Off Your Mobile.Boot it Into recovery mode->Volume Up+Home+Power Button.
- Now it Will Boot into TWRP Recovery Mode.Select Wipe->Advance Wipe->Select Cache,System,Data.
- Return to Home of TWRP Select Install.Select SuperSu.Zip.
- After the Installation Reboot Your Mobile.
- Now You can Find the SuperSu in your Mobile Applications.
Please follow and like us: