>Samsung J2 (Of course)
>Samsung USB Driver (Download Here)
>TWRP Recovery (Download Here)
(Download This File “Download twrp-3.0.2-0-j2lte.img.tar“)
>Odin 3.10.7 (Download Here)
>SuperSu App (Download Here)
There are Two Stages For Root Samsung Galaxy J2 SM-J200G on Lollipop.
1) Install TWRP Recovery in the Device.
2) Install SuperSu to Manage the Root Permissions.
STEPS FOR Installing TWRP Recovery in the Device.
2) Copy the TWRP Recovery file to same Desktop Folder.
3) Enter into Download pressing by->Volume Down+Home+Power Buttons. After entering into Download Mode it will say Warning Press Volume Up button to continue.
4) Connect Your Mobile With PC via USB Cable. Launch Odin Application.It Will Show the message added
5)After Getting Added Message Select PDA Button then Browse for the TWRP Recovery file (Downloaded at start) and Select it.
6)Leave everything as it is and Press “Start” Button after complete flashing recovery You can check the TWRP Recovery is Correctly installed or not by Entering into Recovery Mode by->Switch off your Mobile- Press >Volume Up+Home+Power Buttons.
STEPS FOR Install SuperSu to Manage the Root Permissions.
1) Download “UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip” and Copy it into your Internal Memory.
2) Switch Off Your Mobile.Boot it Into recovery mod
by Pressing ->Volume Up+Home+Power Button.Now it Will Boot into TWRP Recovery Mode
3)In TWRP Select Install.Select “UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip” and “Swipe To Confirm Flash” as seen in image
After the Installation Reboot Your Mobile.Now You can Find the SuperSu in your Mobile Applications.