USB Drivers ( DOWNLOAD )
SP Flash Tool ( DOWNLOAD )
Battery should minimum 50 -60% charge.
1. First Download Flash File From Here
2. Be sure you have Installed MTK Drivers if not then install Drivers from above link
3. Extract Firmware Somewhere. i.e Desktop
4. Download SP Flash Tool (Smart Phone Flash Tool) and Extract it on your Computer. and Open flash_tool.exe
5 Once Smart Phone Flash Tool is launched, Click on the Download Tab.
6. In the Download Tab, now click on the scatter-loading button.
7. Now, Locate the Scatter File (you will find the scatter file in Downloaded Flash File folder).
8. Now, Click on the Download Button to begin the Flashing Process.
9. Now, Connect your Smartphone to the Computer using USB Cable
After connecting the device to the computer Press Volume Down or Volume Up key, until your computer detect your smartphone.
10. Once Flashing is completed, a Green Ring will appear.
Remember this tool is only For MTK Chipset based phones.
For Other Chipset:
Please follow and like us: